Supporting asylum seekers
We have been made aware that there will shortly be 900 asylum seekers arriving into the Stockport area. There are also refugees and people seeking asylum in other localities across Greater Manchester.
To help you to support them, CPGM have developed some guidance which provides you with:
- Information around common health challenges they may face
- Details about how they can collect prescriptions
- Contact information for other organisations that can provide support
- Advice around safeguarding
- Information about how to tackle language barriers
Please view the document below and ensure that your team is aware of this information
The document attached will be updated as required. Please check this page to view the most up to date information.