Community Pharmacy Provider Board (CPPB) have purchased the Virtual Outcomes Licence on behalf of all Greater Manchester contractors for a further year. This means that all GM pharmacies have free access to this extensive online library of training resources.
How to Access VirtualOutcomes Training
- Visit https://www.virtualoutcomes.co.uk/pharmacy-training/
- Enter your pharmacy F Code
- Click on the training menu for the course you wish to view
- Click “Start Course”
- Complete the registration form
Latest / Upcoming Courses
- Hypertension Case Finding
- This has been updated and is now live for all members of staff to use to understand how they can deliver the service: Click here to access
- The GP module is still live.
- Pharmacy Contraception Service
- This is in final editing to include “Initiation”
- The GP module is also being updated
- This will be released early next week
- Pharmacy First – New modules added!
- A module per PGD is being written
- There is an overview module for the whole team to ensure they understand the service
- There is a GP module
- Online Consultations
- There is a module in the library that covers delivering Online Consultations which will be very useful for pharmacists. Click here to access