CPGM: Spotlight on Services
To support you to deliver national services in line with service requirements, we have launched a new weekly series in which we will sharing learnings around key service-related topics. Each week, we will be providing you with:
- Answers to common queries and FAQs
- Top tips to support you to deliver services effectively
- Links to key resources and further information on all topics
Urgent Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
In the event that you, a member of your team or a patient requires urgent support, we have collated a range of resources and key contacts for you.
- If in need of immediate support please call the Samaritans helpline on: 116 123. It is freely available 24/7 to support anybody in crisis.
- If you need someone to talk to, the NHS have introduced a confidential text support service, you can access support 24/7 by texting FRONTLINE to 85258.
Pharmacy First launched on 31st January 2024. The service involves providing consultations to give advice and NHS-funded treatment for seven common conditions. Our dedicated page includes lots of information to help you including:
- Key documents, specifications and PGDs
- Resources and training
- Top tips to help you succeed
PharmOutcomes – Updated Annex C
We would like to remind contractors that key local contact information for the Out of Hours service, DOS, 111 and CAS has been uploaded to…
Complete FP34 submissions within the required timeframes
Please undertake regular checks of FP34 service submissions payment schedules to ensure you claim within the required timeframes. To help you, CPGM also produce a…
NHSE opens limited EOI process for additional capacity for spring C-19 vacs service
NHS England has announced a new expression of interest (EOI) process for pharmacy owners that wish to take part in this spring’s COVID-19 Vaccination Service…
Register for our Data Security and Protection Toolkit (2023/24) Workshop
Webinar Details When is it? Wednesday 20th March 2024 at 7pm Who should sign up? All pharmacy owners are required to give yearly information governance,…