GMLPC Annual General Meeting 2022/23
|GMLPC and Bolton LPC 2022/23 Accounts – Voting results
187 contractors voted on the GMLPC financial accounts for year ending March 2023, with 100% accepting and approving the accounts.
19 contractors voted on Bolton LPC’s financial accounts for year ending March 2023, with 100% accepting and approving the accounts.
Thank you to all those who attended the event on Wednesday 6th September 2023.
This is an exciting and pivotal time in our sector. GMLPC planned this event in order to ensure our contractors are as prepared as possible for the changes ahead.
During the event contractors were provided with:
- An update from Janet Morrison, CPE Chief Executive around national pharmacy contract negotiations (click the link below to watch her update for LPCs)
- Guidance about how to prepare for the winter months
- Services updates
- Information about medicines supply
- A chance to raise their queries with our GMLPC Executive team
- An overview of the FREE mental health and wellbeing offers available
The GMLPC and Bolton Annual Accounts for 2022/23 were also presented at the event
If you were unable to attend the event, please click the links below to view the slide deck, event recording and CPE Update.
Send us your feedback!
A short feedback survey has also been created for this event. please let us know your thoughts on the LPC’s AGM using this form. Any feedback provided will help shape any future GMLPC events. This form will take 3 minutes to complete.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contractor pack for the event
Video: CPE Chief Executive Janet Morrison – Update for LPC AGM – (shorter version)
Video: CPE Chief Executive Janet Morrison – Update for LPC AGM – (longer version)